Breathing loop assembly with BOV complete, includes hose kit.
The BOV is a combination ISC Dive Surface Valve (DSV) and open circuit second stage and with a simple single move by the diver it will deliver emergency breathing media to a diver in distress and minimizing increased breathing work load and maximizing CO2 wash out. The BOV is machined from copolymer acetyl to exacting tolerances to insure fit and performance.
- SMALLEST SIZE IN INDUSTRY
- RIGHT HAND ADJUSTABLE DIAL-A-BREATH TO TUNE IN WATER BREATHING PERFORMANCE
- LEFT HAND BREATHING GAS FEED TO PRIMARY BAILOUT CYLINDER
- LOW WEIGHT AND LOW DRAG MINIMIZING DIVER JAW FATIGUE
- TESTED FOR LOW WORK OF BREATHING BY THE HSE AND KM/DIVE LAB
- USES ISC PROPRIETARY BREATHING LOOP CHECK VALVES FOR LOW CCR WOB